If you’re an agent and a homeowner hires you, you need to give them advice on how to sell their property fast and one of them is on how to make the right improvements to increase their home’s appeal and value. Here are some tips on how you can help your clients make the right home improvements.
* Bring the home back to standard. Before you present a home with horribly dated décor, tell your clients to modernize the interior look in order to appeal to current buyers expectations.
* Keep improvements simple. A total redecoration is not necessary. A modern and current color scheme in paint, counters and floor coverings are enough to attract buyers.
* Don’t aim to create a design showpiece. Buyers want a house that is easy to change to make it their own.
* Focus on the big stuff. Make improvements on your house that will make a big impact on your buyers like making the interior of the home current, landscaping, yard, decks and patios.
* Repainting makes a huge difference and makes the home look fresh. Advise homeowners to create a warm, blank canvas that any prospective buyers can work with.
* Also improve your curb’s appeal to attract more buyers.